Chrysler Front Wheel Drive Cars 4-CYL 1981-95 Oil Pressure Sending Unit Repair Guide
Access our free Oil Pressure Sending Unit Repair Guide for Chrysler Front Wheel Drive Cars 4-CYL 1981-1995 through AutoZone Rewards. These diagrams include:
- Fig. 1: The oil pressure switch/sending unit is mounted in the bottom of the dipstick side of the engine block
- Fig. 2: Identification of the oil pressure switch/sending unit terminals-except TC by Maserati models
- Fig. 3: Combination oil pressure gauge/warning indicator lamp sending unit schematic-except TC by Maserati
- Fig. 4: Oil pressure gauge sending unit and low oil pressure warning indicator lamp switch schematic-TC by Maserati
- Add your vehicle in Manage My Vehicles.
- Enter your vehicle details.
- Click the “View More” button, and then click “Vehicle Repair Guides.”
- Select the chapter “Oil Pressure Sending Unit Repair Guide”.
Access our Chrysler Front Wheel Drive Cars 4-CYL 1981-1995 Oil Pressure Sending Unit Repair GuideOperation by creating an account or signing into your AutoZone Rewards account. Once you sign in, follow these instructions to access our Repair Guides.