Dodge Full-Size Trucks 1967-1988 Adjustments Repair Guide
Access our free Transmission Adjustments Repair Guide for Dodge Full-Size Trucks 1967-1988 through AutoZone Rewards. These diagrams include:
- Fig. 1: Kickdown band and linkage
- Fig. 2: Low-reverse band adjusting screw location
- Fig. 3: Low-reverse band and linkage A-727
- Fig. 4: 1977-later shift linkage
- Fig. 5: 1967-69 shift linkage
- Fig. 6: 1967-69 6-225 throttle linkage adjustment
Access our Dodge Full-Size Trucks 1967-1988 Transmission Adjustments Repair Guide KICKDOWN Band by creating an account or signing into your AutoZone Rewards account. Once you sign in, follow these instructions to access our Repair Guides.
- Add your vehicle in Manage My Vehicles.
- Enter your vehicle details.
- Click the “View More” button, and then click “Vehicle Repair Guides.”
- Select the chapter “Transmission Adjustments Repair Guide”.