Chrysler Full-Size Trucks 1989-1996 Diesel Injection Pump Repair Guide
Access our free Diesel Injection Pump Repair Guide for Chrysler Full-Size Trucks 1989-1996 through AutoZone Rewards. These diagrams include:
- Fig. 1: Remove the throttle linkage and bracket from the engine
- Fig. 2: Detach the connector and lines shown when removing the injection pump
- Fig. 3: Exploded view of the oil fill tube and bracket
- Fig. 4: Use the barring tool to rotate the diesel engine
- Fig. 5: Loosen the injection pump shaft lockscrew and remove the special washer shown
- Fig. 6: Use a puller tool as shown to remove the injection pump timing gear
Access our Chrysler Full-Size Trucks 1989-1996 Diesel Injection Pump Repair Guide Removal and Installation by creating an account or signing into your AutoZone Rewards account. Once you sign in, follow these instructions to access our Repair Guides.
- Add your vehicle in Manage My Vehicles.
- Enter your vehicle details.
- Click the “View More” button, and then click “Vehicle Repair Guides.”
- Select the chapter “Diesel Injection Pump Repair Guide”.