Chrysler Full-Size Trucks 1989-1996 Vacuum Diagrams Repair Guide
Access our free Vacuum Diagrams Repair Guide for Chrysler Full-Size Trucks 1989-1996 through AutoZone Rewards. These diagrams include:
- Fig. 1: All vehicles should be equipped with a label comparable to the one shown
- Fig. 2: Vacuum hose routing label-1989 3.9L engine
- Fig. 3: Vacuum hose routing label-1989 5.2L engine
- Fig. 4: Vacuum hose routing label-1989 5.9L light duty Federal, Canadian, and High Altitude engines
- Fig. 5: Vacuum hose routing label-1989 5.9L heavy duty engine without EGR solenoid
- Fig. 6: Vacuum hose routing label-1989 5.9L heavy duty Federal, California and Canadian engines
Access our Chrysler Full-Size Trucks 1989-1996 Vacuum Diagrams Repair Guide by creating an account or signing into your AutoZone Rewards account. Once you sign in, follow these instructions to access our Repair Guides.
- Add your vehicle in Manage My Vehicles.
- Enter your vehicle details.
- Click the “View More” button, and then click “Vehicle Repair Guides.”
- Select the chapter “Vacuum Diagrams Repair Guide”.