Commander 2006-2007 Camshaft, Bearings & Lifters Repair Guide
Access our free Camshaft, Bearings & Lifters Repair Guide for Commander 2006-2007 through AutoZone Rewards. These diagrams include:
- Fig. Camshaft specifications-3.7L engine
- Fig. Camshaft specifications-4.7L engine
- Fig. Camshaft specifications-5.7L engine
- Fig. V6 mark at the 12 o-clock position-3.7L engine
- Fig. Position Special Tool 8379 timing chain wedge between the timing chain strands-3.7L engine
- Fig. Hold the camshaft with Special Tool 8428 Camshaft Wrench, or equivalent-3.7L engine
Access our Commander 2006-2007 Camshaft, Bearings & Lifters Repair Guide Inspection by creating an account or signing into your AutoZone Rewards account. Once you sign in, follow these instructions to access our Repair Guides.
- Add your vehicle in My Vehicles.
- Enter your vehicle details.
- Click the “View More” button, and then click “Vehicle Repair Guides.”
- Select “Chassis Electrical” in the Table of Contents.
- Select the chapter “Camshaft, Bearings & Lifters Repair Guide”.