Chevy Astro and GMC Safari 1985-1996 Vacuum Diagrams Repair Guide
Access our free Vacuum Diagrams Repair Guide for Chevy Astro and GMC Safari 1985-1996 through AutoZone Rewards. These diagrams include:
- Fig. 1: Vacuum hose routing-1985-87 with 2.5L TBI engine
- Fig. 2: Vacuum hose routing-1988-90 with 2.5L TBI engine
- Fig. 3: Vacuum hose routing-1985 4.3L carbureted engine (Federal)
- Fig. 4: Vacuum hose routing-1985 with 4.3L carbureted engine (Federal and low altitude)
- Fig. 5: Vacuum hose routing-1986-88 with 4.3L TBI engine
- Fig. 6: Vacuum hose routing-1988-91 with 4.3L TBI engine (Federal without air pump)
Access our Chevy Astro and GMC Safari 1985-1996 Vacuum Diagrams Repair Guide by creating an account or signing into your AutoZone Rewards account. Once you sign in, follow these instructions to access our Repair Guides.
- Add your vehicle in Manage My Vehicles.
- Enter your vehicle details.
- Click the “View More” button, and then click “Vehicle Repair Guides.”
- Select the chapter “Vacuum Diagrams Repair Guide”.