GM Bonneville, Eighty Eight, LeSabre 1986-1999 Vacuum Diagrams Repair Guide
Access our free Vacuum Diagrams Repair Guide for GM Bonneville, Eighty-Eight, LeSabre 1986-1999 through AutoZone Rewards. These diagrams include:
- Fig. 1: The VECI sticker, affixed to the radiator panel, includes important emission information regarding your vehicle
- Fig. 2: 1987-88 3.8L (VIN 3) engine – Federal and California
- Fig. 3: 1987-88 3.8L (VIN C) engine – Federal and California
- Fig. 4: 1989-91 Bonneville and Delta 88 3.8L (VIN C) engine – Federal (KCA)
- Fig. 5: 1989-91 LeSabre 3.8L (VIN C) engine – Federal (KCB)
- Fig. 6: 1989-91 3.8L (VIN C) engine – Canada (KCW)
Access our GM Bonneville, Eighty-Eight, LeSabre 1986-1999 Vacuum Diagrams Repair Guide by creating an account or signing into your AutoZone Rewards account. Once you sign in, follow these instructions to access our Repair Guides.
- Add your vehicle in Manage My Vehicles.
- Enter your vehicle details.
- Click the “View More” button, and then click “Vehicle Repair Guides.”
- Select the chapter “Vacuum Diagrams Repair Guide”.