GM Century-Lumina-Grand Prix-Intrigue 1997-2000 Brake Rotors Repair Guide
Access our free Brake Rotors Repair Guide for GM Century, Lumina, Grand Prix, Intrigue 1997-2000 through AutoZone Rewards. These diagrams include:
- Fig. The rotor is removed by sliding it straight off the lug studs
- Fig. A rotor with grooved this deep will have to resurfaced or, more likely, replaced
- Add your vehicle in Manage My Vehicles.
- Enter your vehicle details.
- Click the “View More” button, and then click “Vehicle Repair Guides.”
- Select the chapter “Brake Rotors Repair Guide”.
Access our GM Century, Lumina, Grand Prix, Intrigue 1997-2000 Brake Rotors Repair Guide Removal and Installation by creating an account or signing into your AutoZone Rewards account. Once you sign in, follow these instructions to access our Repair Guides.