GM Century, Lumina, Grand Prix, Intrigue 1997-2000 General Information Repair Guide
Access our free General Information Repair Guide for GM Century, Lumina, Grand Prix, Intrigue 1997-2000 through AutoZone Rewards. These diagrams include:
- Fig. Typical starter motor mounting-3.1L engine shown
- Fig. Detach the starter electrical connections . . .
- Fig. . . . then unfasten the retaining bolts and remove the starter from the vehicle
- Fig. Most starter removal requires unfastening the flywheel cover screws . . .
- Fig. . . . then removing the plastic flywheel cover
- Fig. A socket wrench extension is often required to reach the starter motor retaining bolts
Access our GM Century, Lumina, Grand Prix, Intrigue 1997-2000 General Information Repair Guide Starter Motor Noise Diagnosis by creating an account or signing into your AutoZone Rewards account. Once you sign in, follow these instructions to access our Repair Guides.
- Add your vehicle in Manage My Vehicles.
- Enter your vehicle details.
- Click the “View More” button, and then click “Vehicle Repair Guides.”
- Select the chapter “General Information Repair Guide”.