GM Corvette 1984-1996 Idle Air Control Valve Repair Guide
Access our free Idle Air Control Valve Repair Guide for Chevrolet Corvette 1984-1996 through AutoZone Rewards. These diagrams include:
- Fig. 1: Idle Air Control (IAC) valve circuit-VIN 8 engines
- Fig. 2: Idle Air Control (IAC) valve circuit-VIN J, P & 5 engines
- Fig. 3: View of the 2 types of thread mounted IAC valves used on early Corvettes
- Fig. 4: Later vehicles use IAC valves which are secured with screws
- Fig. 5: If installing a new IAC valve, measure the distance of the pintle extension (1)
- Add your vehicle in Manage My Vehicles.
- Enter your vehicle details.
- Click the “View More” button, and then click “Vehicle Repair Guides.”
- Select the chapter “Idle Air Control Valve Repair Guide”.
Access our Chevrolet Corvette 1984-1996 Idle Air Control Valve Repair Guide Operation by creating an account or signing into your AutoZone Rewards account. Once you sign in, follow these instructions to access our Repair Guides.