Chevrolet Corvette 1984-1996 Pick Up Coil Repair Guide
Access our free Pick Up Coil Repair Guide for Chevrolet Corvette 1984-1996 through AutoZone Rewards. These diagrams include:
- Fig. 1: Ohmmeter connections for testing the pick-up coil
- Fig. 2: Once the distributor is removed from the vehicle, use a hammer and punch to carefully drive the roll pin from the shaft
- Fig. 3: The magnetic shield is held in place with 3 screws
- Fig. 4: You must remove the thin “C” washer in order to remove the pickup coil
- Fig. 5: Exploded view of the pick-up coil, magnet and pole piece
Access our Chevrolet Corvette 1984-1996 Pick Up Coil Repair Guide Removal and Installation by creating an account or signing into your AutoZone Rewards account. Once you sign in, follow these instructions to access our Repair Guides.
- Add your vehicle in Manage My Vehicles.
- Enter your vehicle details.
- Click the “View More” button, and then click “Vehicle Repair Guides.”
- Select the chapter “Pick Up Coil Repair Guide”.