GM Full-Size Trucks 1988-1998 Adjustments Repair Guide
Access our free Adjustments Repair Guide for GM Full-Size Trucks 1988-1998 through AutoZone Rewards. These diagrams include:
- Fig. 1: Shift linkage-THM 400 and THM 700R4 transmissions
- Fig. 2: Shift positions-THM 400 and THM 700R4 transmissions
- Fig. 3: Shift linkage-4L60E and 4L80E transmissions
- Fig. 4: Shift positions-4L60E and 4L80E transmissions
Access our GM Full-Size Trucks 1988-1998 Adjustments Repair Guide by creating an account or signing into your AutoZone Rewards account. Once you sign in, follow these instructions to access our Repair Guides.
- Add your vehicle in My Vehicles.
- Enter your vehicle details.
- Click the “View More” button, and then click “Vehicle Repair Guides.”
- Select “Chassis Electrical” in the Table of Contents.
- Select the chapter “Adjustments Repair Guide”.