GM Full-Size Trucks 1988-1998 Belts Repair Guide
Access our free Belts Repair Guide for GM Full-Size Trucks 1988-1998 through AutoZone Rewards. These diagrams include:
- Fig. 1: There are typically 3 types of accessory drive belts found on vehicles today
- Fig. 2: An example of a healthy drive belt
- Fig. 3: Deep cracks in this belt will cause flex, building up heat that will eventually lead to belt failure
- Fig. 4: The cover of this belt is worn, exposing the critical reinforcing cords to excessive wear
- Fig. 5: Installing too wide a belt can result in serious belt wear and/or breakage
- Fig. 6: Common belt tension gauges
Access our GM Full-Size Trucks 1988-1998 Belts Repair Guide Inspection by creating an account or signing into your AutoZone Rewards account. Once you sign in, follow these instructions to access our Repair Guides.
- Add your vehicle in Manage My Vehicles.
- Enter your vehicle details.
- Click the “View More” button, and then click “Vehicle Repair Guides.”
- Select the chapter “Belts Repair Guide”.