GM Full-Size Trucks 1988-1998 Fuse Block and Convenience Center Repair Guide
Access our free Fuse Block and Convenience Center Repair Guide for GM Full-Size Trucks 1988-1998 through AutoZone Rewards. These diagrams include:
- Fig. 1: Some models may use an underhood fuse/relay panel
- Fig. 2: Fuse panel cover-1991 model shown
- Fig. 3: The fuse panel cover is located at the drivers side of the instrument panel. Remove the panel to access the fuses-1996-98 models shown
- Fig. 4: Fuse application and amperage ratings-1994-98 models. Refer to the wiring diagrams for 1988-93 models
- Fig. 5: Underhood fuse/relay panel applications and ratings
- Add your vehicle in Manage My Vehicles.
- Enter your vehicle details.
- Click the “View More” button, and then click “Vehicle Repair Guides.”
- Select the chapter “Fuse Block and Convenience Center Repair Guide”.
Access our GM Full-Size Trucks 1988-1998 Fuse Block and Convenience Center Repair Guide Replacement by creating an account or signing into your AutoZone Rewards account. Once you sign in, follow these instructions to access our Repair Guides.