Chevy Malibu and Oldsmobile Cutlass 1997-2000 Jacking Repair Guide
Access our free Jacking Points Repair Guide for Chevy Malibu and Oldsmobile Cutlass 1997-2000 through AutoZone Rewards. These diagrams include:
- Fig. Vehicle jacking points: 1. Side frame rails, 2. Suspension crossmembers, 3. Front control arms
- Fig. When lifting both front wheels, position the jack under the front crossmember
- Fig. The front control arms not only lift the vehicle, they compress the suspension components. Keep this in mind when jacking here
- Fig. The manufacturer advises against lifting the vehicle by placing a jack under the oil pan
- Fig. Raise the front of the vehicle by placing a floor jack under the frame rails in the front
- Fig. Place jackstands under the frame rails to support the front of the vehicle
Access our Chevy Malibu and Oldsmobile Cutlass 1997-2000 Jacking Points Repair Guide by creating an account or signing into your AutoZone Rewards account. Once you sign in, follow these instructions to access our Repair Guides.
- Add your vehicle in Manage My Vehicles.
- Enter your vehicle details.
- Click the “View More” button, and then click “Vehicle Repair Guides.”
- Select the chapter “Jacking Points Repair Guide”.