Grand Cherokee 2006-2007 Cylinder Head Repair Guide
Access our free Cylinder Head Repair Guide for Grand Cherokee 2006-2007 through AutoZone Rewards. These diagrams include:
- Fig. Camshaft sprocket timing marks-3.7L
- Fig. Camshaft locking tool-3.7L
- Fig. Examine the head bolts for signs of stretching-3.7L engine
- Fig. Cylinder head bolt torque sequence-3.7L
- Fig. Crankshaft timing marks-3.7L engine
- Fig. Camshaft positioning-3.7L engine
Access our Grand Cherokee 2006-2007 Cylinder Head Repair Guide Removal and Installation by creating an account or signing into your AutoZone Rewards account. Once you sign in, follow these instructions to access our Repair Guides.
- Add your vehicle in Manage My Vehicles.
- Enter your vehicle details.
- Click the “View More” button, and then click “Vehicle Repair Guides.”
- Select the chapter “Cylinder Head Repair Guide”.