Grand Caravan 2008 Cylinder Head Repair Guide
Access our free Cylinder Head Repair Guide for Grand Caravan 2008 through AutoZone Rewards. These diagrams include:
- Fig. The cylinder head bolts should be examined BEFORE reuse. If the threads are necked down, the bolts must be replaced
- Fig. Cylinder head bolt tightening sequence-3.3L and 3.8L engines
- Fig. Remove the accessory drive belt tensioner
- Fig. Timing Belt alignment-4.0L engine
- Fig. Camshaft thrust plate removal-4.0L engine
- Fig. Camshaft Gear removal LH-4.0L engine
Access our Grand Caravan 2008 Cylinder Head Repair Guide Removal and Installation by creating an account or signing into your AutoZone Rewards account. Once you sign in, follow these instructions to access our Repair Guides.
- Add your vehicle in Manage My Vehicles.
- Enter your vehicle details.
- Click the “View More” button, and then click “Vehicle Repair Guides.”
- Select the chapter “Cylinder Head Repair Guide”.