Grand Caravan 2008 Oil Pan Repair Guide
Access our free Oil Pan Repair Guide for Grand Caravan 2008 through AutoZone Rewards. These diagrams include:
- Fig. Remove the structural collar-3.3L and 3.8L engines
- Fig. Apply engine RTV sealant at the parting line (1) of the chain case cover and the rear seal retainer-3.3L and 3.8L engines
- Fig. Remove the cross-under pipe-4.0L engine
- Fig. Remove the front maniverter (manifold/converter)-4.0L engine
- Fig. Remove the support bolt (1) from the oil filter housing (2)-4.0L engine
- Fig. Remove the bolt (2) from the oil filter housing and remove the oil filter housing with the oil filter (3) from the oil cooler (1)-4.0L engine
Access our Grand Caravan 2008 Oil Pan Repair Guide Removal and Installation by creating an account or signing into your AutoZone Rewards account. Once you sign in, follow these instructions to access our Repair Guides.
- Add your vehicle in My Vehicles.
- Enter your vehicle details.
- Click the “View More” button, and then click “Vehicle Repair Guides.”
- Select “Chassis Electrical” in the Table of Contents.
- Select the chapter “Oil Pan Repair Guide”.