Grand Prix, Impala 2006-2008, Monte Carlo 2006-2007 Tie Rod Ends Repair Guide
Access our free Tie Rod Ends Repair Guide for Grand Prix, Impala 2006-2008, Monte Carlo 2006-2007 through AutoZone Rewards. These diagrams include:
- Fig. Although the outer tie rod ends are supposed to be easy to remove, a puller may be required to separate the joint end from the wheel knuckle
- Fig. Separate the tie rod end from the knuckle and inspect for damage
- Fig. Unscrew the tie rod end from the tie rod, counting the number of turns for later reference at installation
- Fig. Some tie rod ends may have plugs which can be removed so grease fittings can be installed
- Fig. Exploded view of the outer tie rod end assembly
- Fig. The tie rod ends have to be removed to renew the rack and pinion steering gear dust boots
Access our Grand Prix, Impala 2006-2008, Monte Carlo 2006-2007 Tie Rod Ends Repair Guide by creating an account or signing into your AutoZone Rewards account. Once you sign in, follow these instructions to access our Repair Guides.
- Add your vehicle in Manage My Vehicles.
- Enter your vehicle details.
- Click the “View More” button, and then click “Vehicle Repair Guides.”
- Select the chapter “Tie Rod Ends Repair Guide”.