Hummer 2006 Transmission Removal & Installation Repair Guide
Access our free Transmission Removal & Installation Repair Guide for Hummer H3 2006 through AutoZone Rewards. These diagrams include:
- Fig. Disconnect the range selector cable from the transmission range selector lever ball stud
- Fig. Disconnect the transmission main electrical connector (3); remove the screw (1) securing the engine wiring harness (2)
- Fig. Disconnect the park/neutral back up switch electrical connector
- Fig. Disconnect the transmission vent hose retainer (1) from the heater pipe bracket (2)
- Fig. Remove the nuts securing the fuel hose/pipe bracket to the transmission
- Fig. Remove the inspection plug (3), and cap (2) from the transmission (1)
Access our Hummer H3 2006 Transmission Removal & Installation Repair Guide 3.5L and 3.7L Engines by creating an account or signing into your AutoZone Rewards account. Once you sign in, follow these instructions to access our Repair Guides.
- Add your vehicle in My Vehicles.
- Enter your vehicle details.
- Click the “View More” button, and then click “Vehicle Repair Guides.”
- Select “Chassis Electrical” in the Table of Contents.
- Select the chapter “Transmission Removal & Installation Repair Guide”.