Honda Accord and Prelude 1984-95 Ignition Diagnosis and Testing Repair Guide
Access our free Diagnosis and Testing Repair Guide for Honda Accord and Prelude 1984-1995 through AutoZone Rewards. These diagrams include:
- Fig. 1: Inspect the air gap with a non-metallic feeler gauge
- Fig. 2: Hitachi igniter wiring and terminals
- Fig. 3: 1984-85 Toyo Denso igniter terminals
- Fig. 4: 1986-90 Toyo Denso distributor terminal identification
- Fig. 5: Toyo Denso igniter unit terminal identification
- Fig. 6: Terminal identification on 1990-91 Accords
Access our Honda Accord and Prelude 1984-1995 Diagnosis and Testing Repair Guide Service Procedures by creating an account or signing into your AutoZone Rewards account. Once you sign in, follow these instructions to access our Repair Guides.
- Add your vehicle in My Vehicles.
- Enter your vehicle details.
- Click the “View More” button, and then click “Vehicle Repair Guides.”
- Select “Chassis Electrical” in the Table of Contents.
- Select the chapter “Diagnosis and Testing Repair Guide”.