Honda Accord and Prelude 1984-1995 System Diagnosis Repair Guide
Access our free System Diagnosis Repair Guide for Honda Accord and Prelude 1984-1995 through AutoZone Rewards. These diagrams include:
- Fig. 1: The test harness allows for safe diagnosis of the electrical circuits without backprobing connectors
- Fig. 2: ECU fault code display for the 1985 Accord
- Fig. 3: Display code chart for the 1985 Accord
- Fig. 4: Reading fault codes from the LED display on the ECU
- Fig. 5: Fault code chart for 1986-89 Accord and 1985-89 Prelude
- Fig. 6: Fault code chart for 1990-91 Prelude. The single asterisk applies to 2.0L engines only; a double asterisk pertains only to the 2.1L engine
Access our Honda Accord and Prelude 1984-1995 System Diagnosis Repair Guide Reading Codes by creating an account or signing into your AutoZone Rewards account. Once you sign in, follow these instructions to access our Repair Guides.
- Add your vehicle in Manage My Vehicles.
- Enter your vehicle details.
- Click the “View More” button, and then click “Vehicle Repair Guides.”
- Select the chapter “System Diagnosis Repair Guide”.