Honda Accord, Prelude 1996 2000 Brake Disc (Rotor) Repair Guide
Access our free Brake Disc (Rotor) Repair Guide for Honda Accord, Prelude 1996 2000 through AutoZone Rewards. These diagrams include:
- Fig. After removing the caliper body, unfasten the retaining bolts and remove the caliper mounting bracket, in order to remove the rotor
- Fig. Use a prybar to hold the rotor while removing the attaching bolts
- Fig. Once all of the bolts have been removed, pull the hub from the rotor
- Fig. Measuring brake disc runout
- Fig. Measuring brake disc thickness
- Add your vehicle in Manage My Vehicles.
- Enter your vehicle details.
- Click the “View More” button, and then click “Vehicle Repair Guides.”
- Select the chapter “Brake Disc (Rotor) Repair Guide”.
Access our Honda Accord, Prelude 1996 2000Brake Disc (Rotor) Repair GuideRemoval and Installation by creating an account or signing into your AutoZone Rewards account. Once you sign in, follow these instructions to access our Repair Guides.