Honda Accord, Prelude 1996-2000 Cylinder Head Repair Guide
Access our free Cylinder Head Repair Guide for Honda Accord and Prelude 1996 2000 through AutoZone Rewards. These diagrams include:
- Fig. Exploded view of the cylinder head and related components-2.2L engines (except F22B1 & F22B2)
- Fig. The cylinder head and valve train components can easily be seen with the valve cover removed
- Fig. Use a breaker bar to break the cylinder head bolts loose
- Fig. Once the head bolts have been broken loose with a breaker bar, you may use a ratchet to speed up the removal process.
- Fig. Noting their installed location, remove the bolts from the cylinder head . . .
- Fig. . . . and use a piece of cardboard as a holder to keep them in the proper order
Access our Honda Accord and Prelude 1996 2000 Cylinder Head Repair Guide Removal and Installation by creating an account or signing into your AutoZone Rewards account. Once you sign in, follow these instructions to access our Repair Guides.
- Add your vehicle in Manage My Vehicles.
- Enter your vehicle details.
- Click the “View More” button, and then click “Vehicle Repair Guides.”
- Select the chapter “Cylinder Head Repair Guide”.