Honda Accord and Prelude 1996 2000 Timing Belt and Sprockets Repair Guide
Access our free Timing Belt and Sprockets Repair Guide for Honda Accord and Prelude 1996 2000 through AutoZone Rewards. These diagrams include:
- Fig. Installed view of the balance shafts and belts
- Fig. You can remove the belt from the balance shafts once the tension has been relieved
- Fig. The teeth of the timing belt must mesh perfectly with the teeth on the crankshaft sprocket
- Fig. Install the timing belt, around the pulleys, in the sequence shown
- Fig. Camshaft timing belt sprocket alignment mark positioning for timing belt installation-2.2L (F22A1) engines
- Fig. Balancer belt routing-2.2L (F22A1) engines
Access our Honda Accord and Prelude 1996 2000 Timing Belt and Sprockets Repair Guide Removal and Installation by creating an account or signing into your AutoZone Rewards account. Once you sign in, follow these instructions to access our Repair Guides.
- Add your vehicle in Manage My Vehicles.
- Enter your vehicle details.
- Click the “View More” button, and then click “Vehicle Repair Guides.”
- Select the chapter “Timing Belt and Sprockets Repair Guide”.