Honda Accord, Civic 2007-2008 Intake Manifold Repair Guide
Access our free Intake Manifold Repair Guide for Honda Civic and Accord 2007-2008 through AutoZone Rewards. These diagrams include:
- Fig. Exploded view of the intake manifold and related components-S2000 Models
- Fig. Remove the coolant housing four bolts as shown
- Fig. Exploded view of the intake manifold and related components
- Fig. Intake manifold bolt removal sequence-3.5L Engine
- Fig. Intake manifold torque sequence-3.5L Engine
- Fig. Install the intake manifold (A) using a new gasket (B)-1.3L Engine
Access our Honda Civic and Accord 2007-2008 Intake Manifold Repair Guide Removal and Installation by creating an account or signing into your AutoZone Rewards account. Once you sign in, follow these instructions to access our Repair Guides.
- Add your vehicle in Manage My Vehicles.
- Enter your vehicle details.
- Click the “View More” button, and then click “Vehicle Repair Guides.”
- Select the chapter “Intake Manifold Repair Guide”.