Honda Civic and Accord 2007-2008 Power Steering Pump Repair Guide
Access our free Removal & Installation Repair Guide for Honda Civic and Accord 2007-2008 through AutoZone Rewards. These diagrams include:
- Fig. Remove the upper torque rod (A)-Civic Models
- Fig. Power steering pump mounting-Civic Models
- Fig. Power steering pump mounting and tightening specifications-2.4L engine
- Fig. Side engine mount bracket (A) mounting and tightening specifications-3.0L engine shown, 3.5L engine similar
- Fig. Exploded view of the power steering pump and tightening specifications-3.5L engine shown, 3.0L engine similar
Access our Honda Civic and Accord 2007-2008 Removal & Installation Repair Guide 2.4L Engine by creating an account or signing into your AutoZone Rewards account. Once you sign in, follow these instructions to access our Repair Guides.
- Add your vehicle in Manage My Vehicles.
- Enter your vehicle details.
- Click the “View More” button, and then click “Vehicle Repair Guides.”
- Select the chapter you are looking for.