Honda Accord, Civic, S2000 2007-2008 Timing Chain & Sprockets Repair Guide
Access our free Timing Chain & Sprockets Repair Guide for Honda Accord, Civic, S2000 2007-2008 through AutoZone Rewards. These diagrams include:
- Fig. Align the sprocket key (A) with the cylinder block pointer (B) to set the engine to TDC-S2000 Models
- Fig. Install the timing chain with the colored link (A) aligned with the crankshaft sprocket punch mark (B)-S2000 Models
- Fig. Timing chain idler sprocket punch mark (A), colored links (B) and TDC marks (C) in proper alignment-S2000 Models
- Fig. Set the crankshaft to TDC. Align the TDC mark (A) on the crankshaft sprocket with the pointer (B) on the cylinder block-2.4L engine
- Fig. The mark (A) on the VTC actuator and the mark (B) on the exhaust cam (C) should be at the top. Align the TDC marks (C) on the VTC actuator and exhaust cam sprockets-2.4L engine
- Fig. Align the holes on the lock (A) and the auto-tensioner (B), then place a 1.5mm pin into the holes. Turn the crankshaft clockwise to secure the pin-2.4L engine
Access our Honda Accord, Civic, S2000 2007-2008 Timing Chain & Sprockets Repair Guide Removal and Installation by creating an account or signing into your AutoZone Rewards account. Once you sign in, follow these instructions to access our Repair Guides.
- Add your vehicle in Manage My Vehicles.
- Enter your vehicle details.
- Click the “View More” button, and then click “Vehicle Repair Guides.”
- Select the chapter “Timing Chain & Sprockets Repair Guide”.