Honda Civic, CRX, Del Sol 1984-95 PGM-FI Fault Memory Repair Guide
Access our free Programmed Fuel Injection (PGM-FI) Fault Memory Repair Guide for Honda Civic, CRX, Del Sol 1984-1995 through AutoZone Rewards. These diagrams include:
- Fig. 1: Self-diagnostic fault code displays-1984-87 fuel injected vehicles
- Fig. 2: LED display located on ECU, used in reading trouble codes-1984-87 models shown
- Fig. 3: Self-diagnostic code display sample and fault code chart-1988-91 vehicles
- Fig. 4: Self-diagnostic code chart -1992-95 vehicles
- Fig. 5: The ECU is located under the carpet and protective panel-1988-91 fuel injected vehicles
- Fig. 6: The ECM is located above the passenger footwell-1992-95 vehicles
Access our Honda Civic, CRX, Del Sol 1984-1995 Programmed Fuel Injection (PGM-FI) Fault Memory Repair GuideDescription by creating an account or signing into your AutoZone Rewards account. Once you sign in, follow these instructions to access our Repair Guides.
- Add your vehicle in Manage My Vehicles.
- Enter your vehicle details.
- Click the “View More” button, and then click “Vehicle Repair Guides.”
- Select the chapter “Programmed Fuel Injection (PGM-FI) Fault Memory Repair Guide”.