Honda CRV, Odyssey 1995-2000 Brake Light Switch Repair Guide
Access our free Brake Light Switch Repair Guide for Honda CRV and Odyssey 1995-2000 through AutoZone Rewards. These diagrams include:
- Fig. 1: The brake light switch is threaded into a bracket, and is adjusted or replaced by loosening the locknut and threading the switch in or out as necessary
- Fig. 2: The threaded pushrod is used to set the brake pedal height- CRV model shown
- Fig. 3: The brake pedal free play is adjusted by moving the brake light switch- CRV model shown
- Add your vehicle in Manage My Vehicles.
- Enter your vehicle details.
- Click the “View More” button, and then click “Vehicle Repair Guides.”
- Select the chapter “Brake Light Switch Repair Guide”.
Access our Honda CRV and Odyssey 1995-2000 Brake Light Switch Repair Guide Removal and Installation by creating an account or signing into your AutoZone Rewards account. Once you sign in, follow these instructions to access our Repair Guides.