Honda CRV, Odyssey 1995-2000 Cylinder Head Repair Guide
Access our free Cylinder Head Repair Guide for Honda CRV and Odyssey 1995-2000 through AutoZone Rewards. These diagrams include:
- Fig. 1: Cylinder head bolt tightening sequence-all four cylinder engines
- Fig. 2: Cylinder head bolt tightening marks-1998 Odyssey models
- Fig. 3: Crankshaft timing belt sprocket TDC marks. Align sprocket mark (A) with pointer ( B)-V6 Odyssey
- Fig. 4: Camshaft TDC marks. Align sprocket mark (A) with the back cover pointer (B)-Odyssey with V6 engine
- Fig. 5: Cylinder head torque sequence-Odyssey V6 engines
- Fig. 6: Intake manifold torque sequence-Odyssey 3.5L V6 engines
Access our Honda CRV and Odyssey 1995-2000 Cylinder Head Repair Guide Removal and Installation by creating an account or signing into your AutoZone Rewards account. Once you sign in, follow these instructions to access our Repair Guides.
- Add your vehicle in Manage My Vehicles.
- Enter your vehicle details.
- Click the “View More” button, and then click “Vehicle Repair Guides.”
- Select the chapter “Cylinder Head Repair Guide”.