Honda CRV, Odyssey 1995-2000 Engine Control Module (ECM) Repair Guide
Access our free Engine Control Module (ECM) Repair Guide for Honda CRV and Odyssey 1995-2000 through AutoZone Rewards. These diagrams include:
- Fig. 1: The PCM is located behind the front passenger’s right side kick panel on CRV models
- Fig. 2: On 4-cylinder Odyssey models, the PCM is located behind the front passenger foot rest
- Fig. 3: The PCM is located in the lower center console on V6 Odyssey models
- Fig. 4: Tape a temporary ignition key (A) to the donor vehicle’s immobilizer ignition key (B) when substituting a PCM on V6 Odyssey models
- Add your vehicle in Manage My Vehicles.
- Enter your vehicle details.
- Click the “View More” button, and then click “Vehicle Repair Guides.”
- Select the chapter “Engine Control Module (ECM) Repair Guide”.
Access our Honda CRV and Odyssey 1995-2000 Engine Control Module (ECM) Repair Guide Operation by creating an account or signing into your AutoZone Rewards account. Once you sign in, follow these instructions to access our Repair Guides.