Honda CRV, Odyssey 1995-00 Ignition Control Module Repair Guide
Access our free Ignition Control Module Repair Guide for Honda CRV and Odyssey 1995-2000 through AutoZone Rewards. These diagrams include:
- Fig. 1: The ICM is located in the distributor housing. The distributor cap, rotor and dust protector must be removed to gain access the module
- Add your vehicle in Manage My Vehicles.
- Enter your vehicle details.
- Click the “View More” button, and then click “Vehicle Repair Guides.”
- Select the chapter “Ignition Control Module Repair Guide”.
Access our Honda CRV and Odyssey 1995-2000 Ignition Control Module Repair GuideTesting by creating an account or signing into your AutoZone Rewards account. Once you sign in, follow these instructions to access our Repair Guides.