Honda CRV and Odyssey 1995-2000 Timing Belt and Sprockets Repair Guide
Access our free Timing Belt and Sprockets Repair Guide for Honda CRV and Odyssey 1995-2000 through AutoZone Rewards. These diagrams include:
- Fig. 1: Crankshaft timing mark will be easier to verify when clean-Honda CRV 2.0L engine
- Fig. 2: Intake and exhaust camshaft timing marks properly aligned at TDC-Honda CRV engine
- Fig. 3: Removing the cruise control actuator allows for additional work space. The unit is secured to the inner fender with 3 bolts.
- Fig. 4: Clamp the power steering return line shut before removing it from the metal pipe
- Fig. 5: Seal the power steering return line with an absorbent cloth to keep debris from entering the line while it is disconnected
- Fig. 6: The timing belt tensioner roller is slotted to allow the tensioner to move when the mounting bolt is loosened
Access our Honda CRV and Odyssey 1995-2000 Timing Belt and Sprockets Repair Guide Removal and Installation by creating an account or signing into your AutoZone Rewards account. Once you sign in, follow these instructions to access our Repair Guides.
- Add your vehicle in Manage My Vehicles.
- Enter your vehicle details.
- Click the “View More” button, and then click “Vehicle Repair Guides.”
- Select the chapter “Timing Belt and Sprockets Repair Guide”.