Honda Prelude, Accord, Civic, S2000 2001-2006 Cylinder Head Repair Guide
Access our free Cylinder Head Repair Guide for Honda Prelude, Accord, Civic, S2000 2001-2006 through AutoZone Rewards. These diagrams include:
- Fig. Cylinder head loosening sequence-2.3L engine
- Fig. Set the crankshaft to TDC by aligning pointers A and B-2.3L engine
- Fig. Align the camshaft pulley as shown prior to cylinder head installation-2.3L engine
- Fig. Cylinder head torque sequence-2.3L engine
- Fig. Cylinder head loosening sequence-2.4L engines
- Fig. Set the crankshaft to TDC by aligning the mark (A) on the crankshaft sprocket with the pointer (B) on the cylinder block-2.4L engine
Access our Honda Prelude, Accord, Civic, S2000 2001-2006 Cylinder Head Repair Guide Removal and Installation by creating an account or signing into your AutoZone Rewards account. Once you sign in, follow these instructions to access our Repair Guides.
- Add your vehicle in Manage My Vehicles.
- Enter your vehicle details.
- Click the “View More” button, and then click “Vehicle Repair Guides.”
- Select the chapter “Cylinder Head Repair Guide”.