Hyundai Elantra and Sedans 2006-2008 Cylinder Head Repair Guide
Access our free Cylinder Head Repair Guide for Hyundai Carss 2006-2008 through AutoZone Rewards. These diagrams include:
- Fig. Uniformly loosen/tighten and remove/install the 16 cylinder head bolts, in several passes, in the sequence shown
- Fig. Tighten bolt (A) to 14-17 ft. lbs. (19-24 Nm)
- Fig. Install the camshaft bearing caps in the sequence shown
- Fig. Be careful to properly position the camshaft bearing caps according to its markings
- Fig. Exploded view of cylinder head and engine block
- Fig. Exploded view of cylinder head and related components
Access our Hyundai Carss 2006-2008 Cylinder Head Repair Guide Removal and Installation by creating an account or signing into your AutoZone Rewards account. Once you sign in, follow these instructions to access our Repair Guides.
- Add your vehicle in Manage My Vehicles.
- Enter your vehicle details.
- Click the “View More” button, and then click “Vehicle Repair Guides.”
- Select the chapter “Cylinder Head Repair Guide”.