Hyundai Elantra and Sedans 2006-2008 Intake Manifold Repair Guide
Access our free Intake Manifold Repair Guide for Hyundai Carss 2006-2008 through AutoZone Rewards. These diagrams include:
- Fig. Disconnect AFS, breather hose, air cleaner upper cover, and intake hose
- Fig. Intake manifold torque sequence
- Fig. Surge tank and intake manifold components
- Fig. Remove the accelerator cable, the TPS connector, and the MAP sensor connector. Disconnect the ISA connector, the PCV hose, and breather hose-1.6L engine
- Fig. Intake manifold components-1.6L engine
- Fig. Surge tank and intake manifold components-2.0L engine
Access our Hyundai Carss 2006-2008 Intake Manifold Repair Guide Removal and Installation by creating an account or signing into your AutoZone Rewards account. Once you sign in, follow these instructions to access our Repair Guides.
- Add your vehicle in Manage My Vehicles.
- Enter your vehicle details.
- Click the “View More” button, and then click “Vehicle Repair Guides.”
- Select the chapter “Intake Manifold Repair Guide”.