Hyundai Elantra and Sedans 2006-2008 AC Compressor Repair Guide
Access our free Removal & Installation Repair Guide for Hyundai Elantra and Sedans 2006-2008 through AutoZone Rewards. These diagrams include:
- Fig. Disconnect the suction line (A) and discharge (B) line from the compressor
- Fig. Disconnect the compressor clutch connector (A), remove the 4 mounting bolts and then the compressor (B)
- Fig. Air conditioning compressor lines location
- Fig. Remove the mounting bolts and the compressor
- Fig. Removing the manifold assembly (A) and the gasket (B) from the compressor
Access our Hyundai Elantra and Sedans 2006-2008 Removal & Installation Repair Guide by creating an account or signing into your AutoZone Rewards account. Once you sign in, follow these instructions to access our Repair Guides.
- Add your vehicle in Manage My Vehicles.
- Enter your vehicle details.
- Click the “View More” button, and then click “Vehicle Repair Guides.”
- Select the chapter you are looking for.