Hyundai Cars 2006-2008 Valve Covers Repair Guide
Access our free Valve Covers Repair Guide for Hyundai Cars 2006-2008 through AutoZone Rewards. These diagrams include:
- Fig. Remove the intake air hose and air cleaner assembly
- Fig. Loosen the transaxle mounting bolts (A) without removing the transaxle mounting (B)
- Fig. Remove the engine coolant reservoir tank (A) and the engine mounting bracket (B)
- Fig. Remove the No. 1 engine mounting (A) through the lower position of the A/C pipe line
- Fig. Remove the surge tank (A)
- Fig. Remove the connector bracket (A) from the LH cylinder head cover
Access our Hyundai Cars 2006-2008 Valve Covers Repair Guide Removal and Installation by creating an account or signing into your AutoZone Rewards account. Once you sign in, follow these instructions to access our Repair Guides.
- Add your vehicle in My Vehicles.
- Enter your vehicle details.
- Click the “View More” button, and then click “Vehicle Repair Guides.”
- Select “Chassis Electrical” in the Table of Contents.
- Select the chapter “Valve Covers Repair Guide”.