Hyundai Santa Fe 2001-05 Timing Belt Repair Guide
Access our free Timing Belt Repair Guide for Hyundai Santa Fe 2001-05 through AutoZone Rewards. These diagrams include:
- Fig. Exploded view of the timing belt assembly and related components-2.4L engine
- Fig. Correct sprocket alignment when the belt is installed-2.4L engine
- Fig. Hold the camshaft with a wrench and loosen the camshaft sprocket bolts-2.4L engine
- Fig. Insert a 0.3 inch (8mm) diameter screwdriver to keep the left counterbalance shaft in position-2.4L engine
- Fig. Remove tensioner B and timing belt B-2.4L engine
- Fig. Place the tensioner in a soft jawed vice in a level position. If there is a plug at the bottom of the tensioner use a plain washer-2.4L engine
Access our Hyundai Santa Fe 2001-05 Timing Belt Repair Guide Removal and Installation by creating an account or signing into your AutoZone Rewards account. Once you sign in, follow these instructions to access our Repair Guides.
- Add your vehicle in Manage My Vehicles.
- Enter your vehicle details.
- Click the “View More” button, and then click “Vehicle Repair Guides.”
- Select the chapter “Timing Belt Repair Guide”.