Infiniti G35, Q45, and Cars 1998-05 Oil Pan Repair Guide
Access our free Oil Pan Repair Guide for Infiniti G35, Q45, and Cars 1998-05 through AutoZone Rewards. These diagrams include:
- Fig. Steel (lower) oil pan loosening and tightening sequence-I35
- Fig. Apply sealant to the front and rear seal of the oil pan as shown-I35
- Fig. Aluminum oil pan torque sequence (loosen in reverse sequence)-I35
- Fig. Lower and upper oil pan tightening sequence (use reverse for loosening)-G35 and M35
- Fig. Exploded view of the upper and lower oil pans and related components-G35 and M35 2WD
- Fig. Proper sealant application for upper oil pan gasket-G35 and M35
Access our Infiniti G35, Q45, and Cars 1998-05 Oil Pan Repair Guide Removal and Installation by creating an account or signing into your AutoZone Rewards account. Once you sign in, follow these instructions to access our Repair Guides.
- Add your vehicle in Manage My Vehicles.
- Enter your vehicle details.
- Click the “View More” button, and then click “Vehicle Repair Guides.”
- Select the chapter “Oil Pan Repair Guide”.