ISUZU Amigo, Pick-ups, Rodeo, Trooper 1981-1996 Back-Up Light Switch Repair Guide
Access our free Back-Up Light Switch Repair Guide for ISUZU Amigo, Pick-ups, Rodeo-Trooper 1981-1996 through AutoZone Rewards. These diagrams include:
- Fig. 1: The back-up lamp switch is located on the right-hand side of the transmission, just below the gear shift lever housing-all manual transmissions
- Fig. 2: The locations of the back-up lamp switch (on the right) and the speed sensor (on the left) on the NV1500 transmission
Access our ISUZU Amigo, Pick-ups, Rodeo-Trooper 1981-1996 Back-Up Light Switch Repair Guide Removal and Installation by creating an account or signing into your AutoZone Rewards account. Once you sign in, follow these instructions to access our Repair Guides.
- Add your vehicle in Manage My Vehicles.
- Enter your vehicle details.
- Click the “View More” button, and then click “Vehicle Repair Guides.”
- Select the chapter “Back-Up Light Switch Repair Guide”.