ISUZU Amigo, Pick-ups, Rodeo, Trooper 1981-1996 Ignition Timing Repair Guide
Access our free Ignition Timing Repair Guide for ISUZU Amigo, Pick-ups, Rodeo, Trooper 1981-1996 through AutoZone Rewards. These diagrams include:
- Fig. 1: The timing marks are located on the timing mark tab, just above the crankshaft pulley-1.8L, 2.0L, 2.3L and 2.6L engines
- Fig. 2: To adjust the ignition timing, loosen the distributor hold-down bolt and rotate until the timing is within specifications-1.8L and 2.0L engines
- Fig. 3: The distributor hold-down bolt (A) must first be loosened to adjust the timing-2.3L and 2.6L engines
- Fig. 4: Before the ignition timing adjustment can be performed, these vacuum hoses must be disconnected and plugged-2.3L MFI and 2.6L engines
- Fig. 5: The timing marks are located on the crankshaft pulley and the timing mark tab, attached to the front of the engine block-2.8L and 3.1L engines
- Add your vehicle in Manage My Vehicles.
- Enter your vehicle details.
- Click the “View More” button, and then click “Vehicle Repair Guides.”
- Select the chapter “Ignition Timing Repair Guide”.
Access our ISUZU Amigo, Pick-ups, Rodeo, Trooper 1981-1996 Ignition Timing Repair Guide General Information by creating an account or signing into your AutoZone Rewards account. Once you sign in, follow these instructions to access our Repair Guides.