Jeep Wagoneer-Commando-Cherokee 1984-1998 Vacuum Diagrams Repair Guide
Access our free Vacuum Diagrams Repair Guide for Jeep Wagoneer-Commando-Cherokee 1984-1998 through AutoZone Rewards. These diagrams include:
- Fig. 1: Example of a Vehicle Emission Control Information (VECI) label found in the engine compartment
- Fig. 2: 1984-85 2.5L engine California vacuum diagram
- Fig. 3: 1984-85 2.5L engine Canada vacuum diagram
- Fig. 4: 1984-85 2.5L engine vacuum diagram (throttle body injection)
- Fig. 5: 1984-86 2.8L engine 49 state vacuum diagram (manual transmission)
- Fig. 6: 1984-86 2.8L engine Canada vacuum diagram
Access our Jeep Wagoneer-Commando-Cherokee 1984-1998 Vacuum Diagrams Repair Guide by creating an account or signing into your AutoZone Rewards account. Once you sign in, follow these instructions to access our Repair Guides.
- Add your vehicle in Manage My Vehicles.
- Enter your vehicle details.
- Click the “View More” button, and then click “Vehicle Repair Guides.”
- Select the chapter “Vacuum Diagrams Repair Guide”.