LaCrosse 2006-2007 Camshaft, Bearings & Lifters Repair Guide
Access our free Camshaft, Bearings & Lifters Repair Guide for LaCrosse 2006-2007 through AutoZone Rewards. These diagrams include:
- Fig. EN 46108 installed-3.6L engine
- Fig. Mark the timing chain and the respective locations on the camshaft position actuators-3.6L engine
- Fig. Ensure that the camshaft sealing rings (1) are in place in the camshaft grooves-3.6L engine
- Fig. Select the proper camshaft for the particular installation location-3.6L engine
- Fig. Left side camshaft bearing torque sequence-3.6L engine
- Fig. Left intake CMP actuator position-3.6L engine
Access our LaCrosse 2006-2007 Camshaft, Bearings & Lifters Repair Guide Bearing Replacement by creating an account or signing into your AutoZone Rewards account. Once you sign in, follow these instructions to access our Repair Guides.
- Add your vehicle in Manage My Vehicles.
- Enter your vehicle details.
- Click the “View More” button, and then click “Vehicle Repair Guides.”
- Select the chapter “Camshaft, Bearings & Lifters Repair Guide”.