Mazda B-Series 1998-06 Adjustments Repair Guide
Access our free Transmission Adjustments Repair Guide for Mazda B-Series 1998-06 through AutoZone Rewards. These diagrams include:
- Fig. View of the transmission kickdown cable assemble and its adjusting points
- Fig. Adjusting the park/neutral switch-NA4A-HL transmission
- Fig. Adjusting the park/neutral switch-RA4A-EL/RA4AX-EL transmissions
- Fig. Remove the steering column shroud fasteners, then remove the shrouds
- Fig. There are two styles of thumb wheel adjusters. One style is mounted to the indicator assembly …
- Fig. … the other style is mounted to the underside of the column
Access our Mazda B-Series 1998-06 Transmission Adjustments Repair Guide Kickdown Cable by creating an account or signing into your AutoZone Rewards account. Once you sign in, follow these instructions to access our Repair Guides.
- Add your vehicle in Manage My Vehicles.
- Enter your vehicle details.
- Click the “View More” button, and then click “Vehicle Repair Guides.”
- Select the chapter “Transmission Adjustments Repair Guide”.