Mazda B-Series 1998-06 CMP Sensor Repair Guide
Access our free Camshaft Position Sensor Repair Guide for Mazda B-Series 1998-06 through AutoZone Rewards. These diagrams include:
- Fig. Camshaft Position (CMP) sensor used on the 2.3L and 2.5L engine
- Fig. Typical auxiliary drive mounted Camshaft Position (CMP) sensor used on 3.0L (B Series Pick-up) and 4.0L engines
- Fig. Exploded view of the Camshaft Position (CMP) sensor mounting for the 3.0L engine-4.0L engine is similar
- Fig. Attach the CMP synchro positioning tool to the housing
- Fig. CMP sensor positioning for the 3.0L (75°) and 4.0L (60°) engines
Access our Mazda B-Series 1998-06 Camshaft Position Sensor Repair Guide Description and Operation by creating an account or signing into your AutoZone Rewards account. Once you sign in, follow these instructions to access our Repair Guides.
- Add your vehicle in Manage My Vehicles.
- Enter your vehicle details.
- Click the “View More” button, and then click “Vehicle Repair Guides.”
- Select the chapter “Camshaft Position Sensor Repair Guide”.