Mazda B-Series 1998-06 Inertia Fuel Shut-Off Switch Repair Guide
Access our free Inertia Fuel Shut-Off Switch Repair Guide for Mazda B-Series 1998-06 through AutoZone Rewards. These diagrams include:
- Fig. Fuel pump inertia switch and reset button location
- Fig. The Inertia Fuel Shutoff (IFS) switch-when an impact occurs, the ball breaks loose from the magnet and strikes the target plate which opens the electrical contacts
- Add your vehicle in Manage My Vehicles.
- Enter your vehicle details.
- Click the “View More” button, and then click “Vehicle Repair Guides.”
- Select the chapter “Inertia Fuel Shut-Off Switch Repair Guide”.
Access our Mazda B-Series 1998-06Inertia Fuel Shut-Off Switch Repair GuideGeneral Information by creating an account or signing into your AutoZone Rewards account. Once you sign in, follow these instructions to access our Repair Guides.