Mazda 3 and 6 2002-04 Cylinder Head 2 Repair Guide
Access our free Cylinder Head Repair Guide for Mazda Cars 2002-04 through AutoZone Rewards. These diagrams include:
- Fig. Support the engine using an engine jack and attachment as shown-Mazda 6 models
- Fig. Cylinder head bolt removal sequence-Mazda 3 models
- Fig. Measure the length of each head bolt at the locations illustrated, if reusing the old bolts. If any bolt exceeds 5.717-5.740 inch (145.2-145.8mm) replace the bolt-Mazda 3 models
- Fig. Cylinder head bolt tightening sequence-Mazda 6 with the 2.3L (L3) engine
- Fig. Exploded view of the cylinder head and related components-2.3L engine
- Fig. Cylinder head bolt removal sequence-2.5L (KL) engines
Access our Mazda Cars 2002-04 Cylinder Head Repair Guide Removal and Installation by creating an account or signing into your AutoZone Rewards account. Once you sign in, follow these instructions to access our Repair Guides.
- Add your vehicle in Manage My Vehicles.
- Enter your vehicle details.
- Click the “View More” button, and then click “Vehicle Repair Guides.”
- Select the chapter “Cylinder Head Repair Guide”.