Mazda 3 and 6 2002-04 Intake Manifold Repair Guide
Access our free Intake Manifold Repair Guide for Mazda Cars 2002-04 through AutoZone Rewards. These diagrams include:
- Fig. Exploded view of the intake manifold assembly and related components-2.0L (LF) engines
- Fig. Exploded view of the intake manifold assembly and related components-Mazda 3 with the 2.3L (L3) engine
- Fig. Plug hole plate locations-Mazda 3 models
- Fig. Use the strap to secure the shroud panel and the air cleaner case-Mazda 3 models
- Fig. Make sure to align the alignment marks on the throttle body and the air hose-Mazda 3 models
- Fig. If equipped with an immobilizer, ground PCM terminal 1AR, if not equipped with an immobilizer, ground PCM terminal 1AQ-Mazda 3 models
Access our Mazda Cars 2002-04 Intake Manifold Repair Guide Removal and Installation by creating an account or signing into your AutoZone Rewards account. Once you sign in, follow these instructions to access our Repair Guides.
- Add your vehicle in Manage My Vehicles.
- Enter your vehicle details.
- Click the “View More” button, and then click “Vehicle Repair Guides.”
- Select the chapter “Intake Manifold Repair Guide”.